Monday, September 7, 2009

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan :- Rumi (Na Man Behooda)







Nusrat singing this Qawwali Rumi is Fantastic...............................
I Enjoyed it and hope that you will too.

Part-2

Here's the Lyrics :-


Na man behooda girde kocha wa bazaar megardam
Mazaj-e-ashiqee daram paye dildar megardam

Khudaya rahm kon bar man
Pareeshan waar megardam

Khata karam gonahgaram
Ba hale zaar megardam

Sharabe showq menosham
Ba girde yaar megardam

Sukhan mastana megoyam
Walay hooshyaar megardam...

English Translation:Farah Aziz, UK


No I am not roaming aimlessly around the streets and bazaar
I am a lover searching for my beloved

God have mercy on me
I am walking around troubled

I have done wrong and sinned
and am walking around wounded

I have drunk the wine of desire
and am strolling around beloved

Though I may seem drunk
I am quite sober...

1 comment:

  1. There's also a part two of this qawwal, the lyriscs of it would be mostly appreciated please.

    ReplyDelete